[ogsa-d-wg] OGSA 1.5 update for Thursday's telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 12:38:39 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I attach a version of the overall OGSA document with changes to the
sections on data services (sections 2.6 and 3.5).  These are intended to
be contributions to a revised release of the OGSA document, called OGSA
1.5.  We will discuss this on Thursday's OGSA-D telcon.

In the attached version I have used tracked changes to give an
indication of what has changed.  There are also several comments
regarding open issues.

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039