[ogsa-d-wg] schedule change

Osamu Tatebe o.tatebe at aist.go.jp
Tue Oct 4 10:58:23 CDT 2005

Hi all,

We would like to swap session topics #1 and #2.  Now,

   * GFS-WG #2 (GFS-ARCH)
   Tuesday, October 4    2:00 pm - 3:30 pm  Location: White Hill
   Grid File System Use Case (45 min)
   Grid File System Diagram (45 min)

   * GFS-WG #1 (RNS/VFDS)
   Wednesday, October 5  6:00 pm - 7:30 pm  Location: Whitter
   RNS specification (30 min)
   VFDS specification (60 min)

Sorry for this,
Osamu