[ogsa-d-wg] Srawman Architecture Document V.5 Uploaded to GridForge

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Thu May 26 12:47:17 CDT 2005

The latest version of the strawman architecture document has been uploaded
to Grid Forge at:

        /projects/ogsa-d-wg/document/Strawman-Architecture_V.5/en/1.

The major changes in this version are the addition of drafts of the Data
Description and Metadata sections supplied by Simon Laws.  This version
will be submitted to GGF as our official GGF-14 document..

I will temporarily hold the write lock.  If you want to update the
document, please contact me and we can pass the lock.

Allen Luniewski
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
San Jose, CA
USA