[ogsa-d-wg] FW: ogsa data scenarios v0.3

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 11:11:47 CDT 2005

All,

Here is Stephen's revision of the OGSA Data Scenarios document.  I would
like to allocate some time in a future telcon to discuss this and how it
fits with the architecture document.  (E.g. the names of services and
interfaces in the two documents should be chosen to agree with each
other).

Some of tomorrow's discussion on data transfer may affect the
replication scenario, as that requires data transfer functionality.

Best wishes,

Dave.

  _____