[ogsa-d-wg] Summary of a conversation on security

Ann Chervenak annc at ISI.EDU
Tue Jul 19 23:18:48 CDT 2005

Hello, all,

I have roughly summarized some of the secuirty issues we have been
discussing, although this is not a complete list. It was harder to
summarize this discussion than I anticipated, so please free to make
comments and additions.

Ann