[ogsa-d-wg] OGSA-D telcon agenda for July 13th

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 02:51:23 CDT 2005

Dear all,

This week's telcon will be on Wednesday (13th June), at the usual time
of 8:00am PDT / 11:00am EDT / 4:00pm BST / 5:00pm CEST.

PIN for this call: 369 786

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

Here is a provisional agenda.

1) Early discussion (5 min)
      Note taker assignment
      Roll call
      Minutes approval (http://tinyurl.com/cpfrt)
      Agenda bashing

2) Action report (5 min)

- Allen and Dave to mail co-chairs of other groups re our GGF sessions
[Done].
- Dave to mail list with a summary of his discussion with NeSC security
people.
- Stephen to update replication use case.
- Ann to organise the security notes we've taken so far into a coherent
memo that we can take to the security working groups.
- Dave to revamp section 3 of the architecture document.

3) GGF report (20 min)

- Data transfer session
- Outreach session
- Transaction session
- Other related workgroups etc.

4) Planning (20 min)

- OGSA F2F meeting
- Use of trackers
- Writing tasks
- Topics for telcons
- Liaison with other groups (e.g. security, GFS)
- Timetable for next GGF

5) Wrap up (10 min)
      AOB
	DONM

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039