[ogsa-d-wg] Format for interface descriptions in OGSA-D

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Thu Dec 22 20:07:41 CST 2005

I attempted to rearange the text a bit and added lines, thinking that
might be easier for the reader when confronting that pattern?  It's
attached - not sure if you'll like it.  Its a little more UML-ish.

BTW:  The strawman architecture (v601) is looking good - covers a lot of
ground!   Good concepts for global access to information via caching,
naming, etc.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC