[ogsa-d-wg] Updated Architecture Document

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Dec 20 16:19:06 CST 2005

I have consolidated changes into a new version of the strawman document.
Changes include:
        1. Security information (Allen)
        2. Updated Data Access section (Mario)
        3. Updated Replication section (Ann)
        4. Updated Storage section (Peter)
        5. Rewritten section 3 (Dave)

I have accepted all edits to the document so we start this round with a
"clean" document - no tracked changes other than a few that I made after
doing the merge.  This should make it easier for us to track what changes
we are making in this next round of discussions.  It also has the
desirable effect (IMHO) of encouraging a complete r-read of the document.

The revised document is on Grid Forge as
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-d-wg/document/Strawman-Architecture_V.6.0.1/en/1

The document is also attached below.

I have taken back write locks on all sections except for Data Access for
which Mario retains the write lock.

Allen