[ogsa-d-wg] Telcon agenda for 14th December - Naming & GFS architecture

Ann Chervenak annc at ISI.EDU
Tue Dec 13 12:19:23 CST 2005

Hi,

Did anyone invite Manuel Pereira to join this discussion? If he is
available, it would be good to include him in the discussion. His email
is mpereira at us.ibm.com.

Ann