[ogsa-d-wg] Next telcons

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 17:42:47 CST 2005

Dear all,

There will not be an OGSA-D telcon this week.

Next week (Dec 14th) we will discuss naming, RNS and the GFS
architecture document.  I assume the current version of the RNS spec is
the one on GridForge at
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gfs-wg/document/Resource_Namespace_
Service_Final_Draft/en/2.   The latest version of the GFS architecture
document I have found is the one from GGF14 (attached).

The following week (Dec 21st) we will review the architecture document
in full.  Please finish any rewrites you are currently tasked with and
send them to Allen by the 16th.  (This applies to me too!).

Best wishes,

Dave.