[ogsa-d-wg] Agenda, August 31 Teleconference

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Aug 29 18:18:10 CDT 2005

The next teleconference of the OGSA Data Architecture working group will
be held on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 at the usual time of 8:00am PDT /
11:00am EDT / 4:00pm BST / 5:00pm CEST.

As a reminder, here is the teleconference information:

        UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
        US Dial In: 1 866 838 0046
        International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

        PIN: 369 786

Agenda for the August 24 teleconference:

1) Early discussion (2 minutes)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Minutes approval (http://tinyurl.com/agaf7) (from August 24
teleconference)
        Agenda bashing

2) Action report (10 minutes)
        - Mario to ask an OGSA-DAI staff member to write something on the
security issues around OGSA-DAI [Ongoing]
        - Dave to consult OGSA WG security design team [Ongoing]
        - Dave to revamp section 3 of the architecture document [Ongoing]
        - We should write an article, or letter to the editor, to Grid
Today saying that we are working on these issues.  We
                should also invite participation in our efforts.
        - How do we get more participation in this WG?  Talk with your
contacts to get them interested.
        - Allen/Dave to contact David Martin & Hiro Kishimoto to get
reviewers & expert participation.  (After 1 September)
        - Allen to put out a version of the architecture document to
GridForge by the GGF-15 due date.
        - Allen/Dave: Determine GGF-15 sessions at the 31 August
teleconference
        - Allen to create trackers for the activities identified at the
August 24 teleconference.
        - Allen: review the list of activities identified at the August 24
call at the 31 August call.  We will
                try to assign people to these activities.

3) GGF-15 Session Planning (20 minutes)

4) Activity assignment (25 minutes)

5) Wrap up (3 minutes)
        AOB