[OGSA-BES-WG] OGF OGSA-BES - Requirements for an improved Basic Execution Service

alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Sep 20 04:50:34 CDT 2011

+1.

Actually, some major effort has been put into the jGlobus 2 code to make this independent from Globus, and rather tightly integrate with the standard APIs.

Still, I don't see why all this is such a big deal… It makes sense to support RFC 3820, as it makes sense to support SAML, since both are somewhat widespread in the community. Whether this needs to be a MUST in the spec, I frankly don't know.

-Alexander