[OGSA-BES-WG] Restart

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 25 12:20:00 CST 2010

All,

At our last meeting in Banff it was decided that an OGSA-BES 1.1 was called
for that addressed the constructive comments from the PGI working group.
I've been swamped getting a major proposal out the door so have let the ball
drop a bit. The proposal is out.

The first order of business is to have a teleconference to go over the
decisions reached at Banff, and to begin the process of updating the spec.

Most of the good Europe/east coast/west coast time slots (i.e., 10-11
eastern, weekdays) seem to be occupied. Are there any folks from the west
coast or Japan who will be joining? Else we can establish a Europe/east
coast friendly time such as 9 am eastern.