[OGSA-BES-WG] Activity Delegation Interfaces and Protocols

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 4 15:30:09 CDT 2008

This was certainly too short a notice for me to attend. There has been discussion in the HPCP WG on generating a Kerberos profile for the HPCBP that would support the delegation scenario through ticket forwarding.

Can you please post information relating to this discussion to the HPCP mailing list when it becomes available?

Thanks,

Steven