[OGSA-BES-WG] [jsdl-wg] Parameter Sweep and BES Factory

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 24 09:12:43 CDT 2008

If you want the granularity of seeing and managing individual jobs submit the workload as individual jobs. If you're submitting a parametric job with many individual tasks I'm not sure why (beyond an overall progress meter) you want any managebility of the individual tasks.

If you don't need to do something the problem goes away! No need for service groups or RNS in this particular area. I'm sure they both have many uses elsewhere... along with WS-Enumeration... which I have not looked at for use in this area.

May be sometime...

Steven