[OGSA-BES-WG] Unresolved issues in BES from implementation experiences

Piotr Domagalski piotr.domagalski at fedstage.com
Sun Feb 24 16:19:33 CST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Steven Newhouse
<Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com> wrote:

>  * Handling SOAP Faults

Currently, SOAP faults can be used in response vectors but the
specification can be interpreted in the way that in some cases the
faults could be returned directly (without the message body).

I think it would be easier for the developer (of a client, for
example) to have only one kind of faults. So I'd vote for having the
faults returned only in the response element, even if the request
concerned only one activity or the fault concerns all of the
activities given in the vector (these are the cases I think the fault
could be returned directly, according to the current spec).

--
Piotr Domagalski