[OGSA-BES-WG] The up-to-date specification?

Piotr Domagalski szalik at szalik.net
Wed Feb 20 16:49:57 CST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Steven Newhouse
<Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com> wrote:

>  By container I mean the web service hosting environment NOT the BES Container. It is therefore not a BES specific fault that gets sent.

Yes, and what I meant was that we have our own hosting environment
which happens not to have standard way of throwing SOAP faults in case
of an authorization failure. It is up to the service developer to pass
the fault to the external interface.

> If I'm not authorized to access a WCF service (as an example) the error message
> I get back as a client is very vague.

OK, that does make sense.

Thanks!

--