[OGSA-BES-WG] GetActivityStatuses with no ActivityIdentifiers

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 25 15:33:18 CDT 2008

The text for the GetActivityStatuses, TerminateActivities and GetActivityDocument all talk about taking a vector or one or more EPRs.

I've updated the XML for these operations to require a minimum of 1 elements in the request and the corresponding response.

I believe all implementations effectively require input here to perform any requested operation... so I don't see this as likely to break anything.

The HPC Basic Profile for instances mandates that all compliant implementations accept a vector length of at least 1 - they need not accept a vector length longer than 1.

New version - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-bes-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc15062/3

Steven