[OGSA-BES-WG] JSDL Implementations at OGF21

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 10:14:01 CDT 2007

Dear All,

Apologies for cross-posting.

At OGF21 we plan to hold a session where groups/organizations who have
implemented JSDL can present their products and provide feed-back on the
standard. This is one of the stages we are taking towards making JSDL a
full standard. If you would like to present at this session (all our
sessions are on Wednesday though exactly which session we use for this
will be decided based on people's availability) could they please
contact either Andreas Savva <andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com> or myself.

Many thanks,

steve..

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm