[OGSA-BES-WG] Ready for public comment

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Tue Mar 27 01:49:05 CDT 2007

I got no response for my original email below from March 13th.

Could I ask again what the status of this document is?
It is currently in GFSG review but I find several comments in it (V33) as
a MS Word markup, which are still applicable (e.g. link to a
non-existing glossary
etc).

Could someone confirm:
- that this is really the latest version that you wanted to submit.
- and the comments have not been resolved (they are marginal editorial things
but should still be corrected prior to publication).

It would be great if we could get a final version for our GFSG review so that
the document can continue its process in the editor pipeline

Ramin