[OGSA-BES-WG] BES question

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Mon Mar 19 12:16:02 CDT 2007

I definitely was in favour of using WS-Names in order to achieve this goal,
since my service is definitely (in a later poster's email) "old style", and
uses integer job identifiers. :-)

I don't recall the reasons why people didn't want to use WS-Names. Maybe it
was that some didn't want them mandated. I agree that maybe we should
profile this. Perhaps we can address this in the HPC Profile sessions at
OGF20?

-- Chris