[OGSA-BES-WG] BES question

dejw dejw at man.poznan.pl
Mon Mar 19 04:53:44 CDT 2007

Hi,

I agree, this is some solution (magic names) but I have to dig into EPRs
as it is good for a user to know real job id - later any debug action
could be done directly between user and supervisor of the target BES
service and target job management service (it was checked by us in
practise). If user doesn't know the real job id then the portal admin
has to be involved to get it somehow in some critical situations let's
say. So finally I have to get it anyway.

Dawid