[OGSA-BES-WG] Response to public comments

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 26 10:31:53 CDT 2007

All,

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-bes-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc14633

I have uploaded a new draft to GridForge of the specification (v34) that is fully change tracked. The PDF version attached is clean with no change tracking. This version includes editorial fixes identified through the public comments and (hopefully) non-controversial suggestions for changes. The public comments have been updated with the changes made and I believe the following items need to be resolved before resubmission.

I have not propagated any changes through to the normative specification. I'll do that once these proposed changes have been accepted.

A time for the telecom will be proposed shortly.

Steven

Telecon Agenda
Scope the generation of unique BES activity identifier (From BD).
JSDL Elements dealing with complex processor architectures (e.g. multi-core) (From SZ).
Representation of queues within a BES container (from SZ).
Inclusion of Failed activities into TotalNumberOfActivities and failed lifetime (from SZ).
Author, Contributor and Acknowledgements Lists (from SN).