[OGSA-BES-WG] Telecon time

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Feb 15 10:36:57 CST 2007

All,

As Stephen suggested we need to have a teleconference to come to closure on
the document so we can send it for public comment. Finding a time slot is a
problem - as many of us are already on several teleconferences that meet in
the usual times. That time is driven by trying to get Asia/N.
America/Europe/UK all on the phone at the same time. So, just to see if we
need such a time slot, please let me know if you would like to attend the
"come to closure" teleconference, and your continent/time-zone. Perhaps all
continents do not want representation.

If we do need to fit in all of the usual time-zones then I will suggest
Thursday February 22nd, 4-6PM Central. (Our Thursday morning slot is now
consumed by OGSA).

Please advise me of your intent, restrictions, and level of commitment to be
on the call.

Andrew Grimshaw

Professor of Computer Science

University of Virginia