[OGSA-BES-WG] BES Last Call

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 20:20:02 CST 2007

Dear Mark,

I notice only now that my name appears to have
crept into the authors' list. While I would be
happy to be included in such company, I honestly
feel that authorship overstates my contribution.

Please relegate me to the list of contributors
(section 12) or the acknowledgments (section 13),
as you see fit.

Best regards,

Stephen