[OGSA-BES-WG] [ogsa-hpcp-wg] wsdl/xsd modifications for BES v26

Peter Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 29 07:25:55 CDT 2006

On Sep 29, 2006, at 4:02 AM, Glenn Wasson wrote:

> [...]

There shouldn't be two elements in the same namespace with the same
name. If there is one still, please point it out as this is an error.

> I also noticed that your version changes "GetAttributesDocument" to
> "GetFactoryAttributesDocument". Is this a post-v26 change to the
> WSDL? I'm
> fine with this operation name, it just wasn't in v26.

I hope I got the name right. At OGF we decided that
GetAttributesDocument for the factory and activity should be named
differently to differentiate the two.

Peter