[OGSA-BES-WG] re-evaluate removal of container model from BESspec appendix

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Thu Sep 28 14:23:01 CDT 2006

So I'm still not sure that there is general consensus that this should be in
the BES specification. I still vote for this information to be in a separate
informational document. It doesn't provide any help or guidance to
implementers of this specification, and as such is not very helpful in a
normative specification.

-- Chris