[OGSA-BES-WG] Tracker Resolution Descriptions

Maguire_Tom at emc.com Maguire_Tom at emc.com
Wed Sep 6 13:16:29 CDT 2006

Just for the record WS-RF and WS-Transfer convergence has been published.
It is called WS-ResourceTransfer and it was published 8/31/06...

http://devresource.hp.com/drc/specifications/wsrt/index.jsp
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/specification/ws-wsrt/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/webservices/understanding/specs/defaul
t.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/wsmgmtspecindex.asp?frame=true#ws
mgmtspecindex_ws-rt

Tom

Tom Maguire
+1(845) 729-4806