[OGSA-BES-WG] Tracker Resolution Descriptions

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 6 07:50:53 CDT 2006

Well, I guess the thing that confuses me is whether or not it is SOP to
re-open an issue that was discussed previously because a new person has
re-raised that issue.  I'll bow to whatever the majority thinks is best of
course, but it seems to me that you can't reopen an issue everytime a new
person re-raises it or you risk the possibility of continuously cycling on
it.  New information should always be considered, but if an issue gets
re-raised that has already been discussed fully and voted on, then it
doesn't make sense to re-discuss it.  Just my 2 cents worth...

-Mark