[OGSA-BES-WG] BES schema/wsdl

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 24 10:54:39 CDT 2006

I argued against this, actually, because the types that are in the WSDL don't have any applicability
outside of the WSDL. That said, if the rest of the group thinks that convention is enough to
overlook that, I'm not going to complain. We're trying to avoid large changes like this so we can
release the spec for public review, so my vote would still be to leave it alone regardless.

Peter