[OGSA-BES-WG] Where to find functional BES WSDL?

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 30 13:13:23 CST 2006

The HPCP interop demo wiki has links to usable WSDLs and schemas (see "Reference Documents":

http://forge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-hpcp-wg/wiki/HomePage

They aren't official, but the HPCP working group is working on getting most of the changes adopted.
Please supply feedback if you have additional issues with the documents. The BES spec hasn't even
entered official public review yet, so you shouldn't treat anything as final at this point anyway.

Peter