[OGSA-BES-WG] [jsdl-wg] HPC Profile conf call Wed Nov 29 8am Pacific time: post-SC2006 discussion

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 21 22:56:42 CST 2006

> I do not think that is a correct assumption. I am not familiar with
> the "MUST" issue you are focusing on.  What version of what document
> are you referencing here?

I think Marty is referring to the HPC Profile document. It has (if I
remember correctly) a statement that 'exact' must be implemented by all
 HPC Profile compliant JSDL implementations while the other range
elements are recommended.

I was unsure why the table had "JSDL-WG" against this issue since I
think it is an issue for the HPC Profile and not for the JSDL spe.

Andreas