[ogsa-bes-wg] Re: [jsdl-wg] Questions and potential changes to JSDL, as seen from HPC Profile point-of-view

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 16 02:48:53 CDT 2006

In short, yes. Thanks Karl.

Sometimes things might have been left unspecified for a
reason---because, for example, we decided we could not define
grid-default behaviour in a language specification. Sometimes because we
might have missed something.

I think the HPCP effort is good since it will help us make these
distinctions clearer and also to see whether we 'drew the lines' at
reasonable places.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva