[ogsa-bes-wg] Questions and potential changes to BES, as seen from HPC Profile point-of-view

Marvin Theimer theimer at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 8 12:03:40 CDT 2006

Hi;

I will look into the question of what sorts of Windows-specific things
might be appropriate for a WindowsApplicationType.  I suspect that if we
have a common ApplicationType that includes the things we've talked
about then the WindowsApplicationType may be fairly small -- at least
that's what I'm hoping for. :-)

Marvin.