[ogsa-bes-wg] Questions and potential changes to BES, as seen from HPC Profile point-of-view

Marvin Theimer theimer at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 7 17:46:50 CDT 2006

Hi;

Please remember the goal of my original email: what to do for the HPC
profile, which is starting out with defining a very simple base case and
then working its way up from there.  I don't want to get into
discussions about general information models.  That's why this is a BES
discussion (and shortly I will take it to the jsdl mailing list as
well).

Marvin.