[ogsa-bes-wg] Meeting July 13th 2006

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 11 06:44:59 CDT 2006

Hi,

If I've done the time conversions correctly this call starts 11pm JST
and so overlaps almost completely with the Thursday OGSA-WG call which
starts at 10:30pm. Please consider changing timeslot. Since neither Hiro
nor I are regular participants of BES calls starting one hour later as
you did before is not a problem for us. (The Thursday OGSA call is at
10:30pm so that UK participants can attend one of the OGSA calls during
their business hours. Since OGSA and OGSA BES have many common members
from the UK we should minimize overlap.)

It might make scheduling easier if we shared the same calendar, for
example the OGSA (google) calendar I've linked-in to the OGSA gridforge
site. Perhaps something to talk about during one of the breaks at the
F2F next week.

Andreas