[ogsa-bes-wg] BES spec

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 3 05:08:28 CDT 2006

Karl,

To be complete your example would ned to be:

<Running>
    <Stagingin>
       <Held/>
    </Stagingin>
</Running>

Right?

I need to think more about this, but it may be ok.

Could we standardize the meaning of some of the substates, such as
<Held/> and <Suspended/>? Then we could get standardized semantics
anywhere. E.g.

<bes;Running>
    <ds:DavesSpecialDataMovementState>
       <bes:Held/>
    </ds:DavesSpecialDataMovementState>
</bes:Running>

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE