[ogsa-bes-wg] OGSA BES Meeting

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 24 04:06:28 CDT 2006

Ian,

Ian Foster wrote:
> I can't make the call tomorrow. It seems important to address the
> WS-BaseFaults issue. I've proposed that we organize a call with the
> Microsoft people who say that they cannot use WS-BS, so that we can
> understand their concerns and also have an opportunity for a WS-BS
> advocate to explain the benefits of WS-BS. I haven't seen a response to
> that proposal.

While I agree with you to try to set up such call, I guess the primary
people to respond to such proposed call are the Microsoft people whether
they are willing or categorically deny the usage of WS-BaseFaults.

Having said that I have no concerns of BES-WG folks to wait for a
response from Microsoft on that issue.

Cheers,
Michel

--