[ogsa-bes-wg] draft ESI 0.7 OGSA WSRF BP rendering

Peter G Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 28 12:15:38 CDT 2006

Ok, these are basically the same. I believe I understand now what you
meant by the UML document--the embedded diagram. It seems that the
document in general is a little inconsistent about whether it uses
"ManagedJob" (i.e. CreateManagedJob) or just "Job" (i.e. "Job Factory
Interface"). IMHO this needs to be reconciled. Either use "Job Factory
Interface" and "CreateJob", for example, or "Managed Job Factory
Interface" and "CreateManagedJob".

Anyway, that's all. Ian has a bunch of spec comments from me already, so
I won't go into anything else about the spec right now.

Peter