[ogsa-bes-wg] draft ESI 0.7 OGSA WSRF BP rendering

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 28 11:55:25 CDT 2006

Andrew:

I was eager to see this, as input to the BES updating process that we have
agreed to.

Ian.

At 12:54 PM 4/28/2006 -0400, Andrew Grimshaw wrote:
>Michel,
>Does it make sense to do a rendering of the ESI document when it was
>intended (based on what we've been told) to inform the BES discussion - and
>that we are in fact in the process of updated BES to accommodate the ESI
>issues?

    Ian Foster, Director, Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory & University of Chicago
Argonne: MCS/221, 9700 S. Cass Ave, Argonne, IL 60439
Chicago: Rm 405, 5640 S. Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637
Tel: +1 630 252 4619.  Web: www.ci.uchicago.edu.
       Globus Alliance: www.globus.org.