[ogsa-bes-wg] draft ESI 0.7 OGSA WSRF BP rendering

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 28 09:36:23 CDT 2006

Folks,

I took a shot and hacked a WSDL that is OGSA WSRF Basic Profile
compliant (I hope).

It is fairly incomplete with respect to
a)
the operations, messages and faults taken from WSRF-
ResourceProperties, WSRF-ResourceLifetime and WS-Notification
specifications.
b)
the ManagedJob interface completely missing as this in a constant
flux at the moment (and will probably merge eventually with the
existing BES specification)

The documents differ from the draft specification in that the
resource properties that define the (POSIX) limits of a Job Factory
retain the "Limit" suffix to avoid a naming conflict of the per
ManagedJob limit "VirtualMemory" with the capability resource
property "VirtualMemory".

As I am either not allowed or not capable otherwise to add documents
to GridForge, would please one of the project admins do so for me.

Cheers,
Michel