[ogsa-bes-wg] Minutes of London meeting?

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 2 16:22:54 CDT 2005

Chris:

Sounds good. Let me know if I can help or review ...

Ian.

At 01:38 PM 6/2/2005 -0700, Christopher Smith wrote:
>In the conference call today I offered to propose some job
>managementinterfaces for next weeks BES teleconference. This will be very
>much based on the document you shared and the discussion on the email list
>(a judicious amount of cut and paste).
>
>I also think that the usefulness of BES will be diminished if I cannot
>manage jobs themselves. What I propose will be the job management
>equivalent of the JSDL POSIXApplication.
>
>-- Chris
>

>On 2/6/05 12:51, "Ian Foster" <foster at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
>I haven't seen minutes to the London meeting, that Andrew says will be
>discussed on the next call, were they circulated?
>
>Also, I think it would be helpful to have some discussion of the issues
>that I raised in earlier email concerning scope, to which two people
>replied supportively.
>
>Ian.

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org