[ogsa-bes-wg] Document Revision

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 21 15:43:31 CDT 2005

I wanted to ask when will the BES team take on the task of defining a WSRF
rendering?

I would think that generating this concrete WSDL would be revealing in
terms of the BES design.

Ian.

At 09:11 PM 7/21/2005 +0100, Steven Newhouse wrote:
>All,
>
>On the call today we had:
>Steven Newhouse
>Michel Drescher
>Karl Czajkowski
>Fred Maciel
>Steve McGough
>Andrew Grimshaw
>
>Issues identified in the document that need to be discussed on the next
>call or on the list:
>
>Review: Section 3.2: Replacement of a general all encompassing fault with
>'NotKnown' status that can be used within the ActivityStatus document to
>identify activities that are not known.
>
>Discussion: Section 3.2: Use of the CIM state enumerations.
>
>Discussion: Sections 3.5, 3.5 & 3.6. Having 3 management operations in the
>BES specification until generic OGSA management structure defined?
>
>Discussion: Section 3.7: When returning the JSDLDocuments do we place the
>WS-Name in the JSDLDocument or encapsulate it with the WS-Name in a new
>element?
>
>Review: Section 4: Text for exposing container acitivty.
>
>Review: Section 5: Text for security considerations.
>
>--
>Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
>Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
>Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
>Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org