Reminder: OGSA-BES first teleconference

Andrew Stephen McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 08:09:30 CDT 2005

Hiro,

We use this for the JSDL meetings. It doesn't include audio just a
shared vurtual meeting space. You can do documents pictures - share
desktops etc.

So we use a telecon along with MS Office Live Meeting. It's really quite
good.

steve..

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:

>Hi Andrew,
>
>Darren proposes Microsoft Office Live Meeting. See attached email.
>Which do you want to use?
>----
>Hiro Kishimoto

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024
Assistant Warden, West Wing, Beit Hall, Imperial College,
Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BB            tel: +44 (0)207-594-9910