Reminder: OGSA-BES first teleconference

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Apr 21 07:58:39 CDT 2005

All,

The first BES teleconference is scheduled for this Thursday, April 21,(US)
at 10 AM eastern.

The dial in number (thanks IBM) is:

  Free: +1-800-664-6895

  Toll: +1-719-955-1126

  passcode: 285178

Screen share service will be provided.

  Session key: 0421

The agenda is:

Agenda bashing

Charter finalization:

            Scope issues:

1)       Legacy only or include "service instantiation"

2)       Definition of "job" interface - or leave it to another WG

Approval of modification "to communicate and interact regularly with the
OGSA-WG".

Discussion of future telecon's, e.g.,

End first agenda

Because of the importance of JSDL to our discussions I have included links
to the relevant information.

JSDL Specification draft information.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en
/

Also here's the link to the JSDL Introduction presentation:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/JSDL-Introduction/en/

Issues for discussion in the following telecon's

1)       Agreement or not agreement

2)       WSRF or WSRF-neutral

3)       Metadata/attributes of containers

4)       Interface of the service container

5)       Interactions with JSDL - terms and semantics of terms

6)       I/O specifications and JSDL terms

7)       Service containers as manageable entities

Please send us your thoughts on other topics.

Andrew Grimshaw

Darren Pulsipher

Steven Newhouse

  _____

The first BES teleconference is scheduled for this Thursday, April 21,(US)
at 10 AM eastern.

The dial in number (thanks IBM) is:

  Free: +1-800-664-6895

  Toll: +1-719-955-1126

  passcode: 285178

The agenda is:

Agenda bashing

Charter finalization:

            Scope issues:

3)       Legacy only or include "service instantiation"

4)       Definition of "job" interface - or leave it to another WG

Discussion of future telecon's, e.g.,

End first agenda

Issues for discussion in the following telecon's

8)       Agreement or not agreement

9)       WSRF or WSRF-neutral

10)   Metadata/attributes of containers

11)   Interface of the service container

12)   Interactions with JSDL - terms and semantics of terms

13)   I/O specifications and JSDL terms

14)   Service containers as manageable entities