[ogsa-wg] OGSA-BES DRAFT charter and F2F

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 18 17:20:25 CDT 2005

If there is still a need for a telecon number to use; we can use mine.

  Free: +1-800-664-6895
  Toll: +1-719-955-1126
  passcode: 285178

Also what is the duration of the call?

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601

             "Andrew Grimshaw"
             <grimshaw at cs.virg
             inia.edu>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <ogsa-wg at ggf.org>,
             owner-ogsa-wg at ggf         <OGSA-BES-bof at ggf.org>
             .org                                                       cc
                                       "Bill Nitzberg"
                                       <bill at computer.org>, "Stephen
             03/31/2005 09:27          Pickles"
             AM                        <stephen.pickles at man.ac.uk>, "'Karl
                                       Czajkowski'" <karlcz at univa.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ogsa-wg] OGSA-BES DRAFT charter
                                       and F2F

All,
Attached is the draft BES charter.  Please comment in the next several days
so we can get this off to the GFSG.

A few other administrative things.

      1)       We are planning a face-to-face in conjunction with the OGSA
      F2F in London at the end of May.  The OGSA F2F is May 23-24. We will
      have the BES F2F the day before – on Sunday the 22.
      2)       The proposed weekly teleconference time is 10 AM Eastern
      (US) on Thursdays (NOT including today.)  It is not an ideal time for
      the folks in Asia. Midnight in Japan, and 10 PM in Thailand. We are
      working on finding a conference call number and will post in advance.
      Any ideas are appreciated.

Andrew(See attached file: OGSA Basic Execution Service Working Group
Charter march-14-2005.doc)