[OGSA-AUTHZ] Footnote

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Wed Dec 9 18:25:36 CST 2009

Dear All

a list member has remarked that the URL that I pointed to in my last
message is not available to everyone, but it is, if you first register
yourself here

http://sec.cs.kent.ac.uk/permis/essentials/register.shtml

The reason is that you have to agree to the license terms for the binary
release since we include IAIK code which is only freely available for
research and academic purposes and not for commercial use.

Our open source code however at www.openpermis.org does not include the
IAIK source code and therefore there is no need to register first for
this. However you then have to compile and load everything yourself,

regards

David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184