[OGSA-AUTHZ] "The VOMS Certificate Format" document

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Apr 30 09:07:20 CDT 2009

A recently formed working group, addressing Production Grid
Interoperability (PGI) is preparing a security profile that references a
document produced by this WG, that though complete, has never seen the
light.

That's the "The VOMS Certificate Format" document that you find on
gridforge at https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13797

In Catania we informally agreed that given the renewed community
interest in this matter, we should try to publish the document as
informational. According to the authors, the document is updated and
ready for that. Please comment on it before we move forward with this.

Regards,
Valerio