[OGSA-AUTHZ] VO SAML Attribute Profile

Richard Sinnott r.sinnott at nesc.gla.ac.uk
Fri Feb 15 11:31:16 CST 2008

We are also implementing tools that allow to scope the federation
metadata (amongst other things) to define who one trusts and with what
security attributes etc. The first of these tools is now done and being
tested with various collaborators. The tools will ultimately be
integrated into the OMII software stack.

If people want to see this, I am around at OGF22 and happy to run a demo
or two - this in addition to the other demos we have planned showing how
we are using the various implementations of the recent authZ specs.

Cheers,
R.