[OGSA-AUTHZ] VO SAML Attribute Profile

Tom Scavo trscavo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:17:25 CST 2008

On the wire, such an attribute would be formulated as follows:

<saml:Attribute
  xmlns:xacmlprof="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:profiles:attribute:XACML"
  xmlns:ldapprof="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:profiles:attribute:LDAP"
  xacmlprof:DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI"
  ldapprof:Encoding="LDAP"
  NameFormat="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:attrname-format:uri"
  Name="urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.5923.1.5.1.1"
  FriendlyName="isMemberOf">
  <saml:AttributeValue xsi:type="xs:anyURI">
    group://voservice.uiuc.edu/gisolve.org/uiuc.edu/geog602#student
  </saml:AttributeValue>
</saml:Attribute>

Note that the DataType has changed from string to anyURI.  Everything
else is the same as before.

Tom